Please delet the serial number to prevent misuse.
You need to raise several faders in order to hear an effect. Do this:
1) Raise the fader of channel 1 to unity.
2) Raise master fader to an appropriate level (no too loud...).
3) Go to FX A and raise fader 1 to unity.
4) Raise FX A send fader to unity.
5) Go back to main level and raise fader FX A return (the next after channel 32).
Now you should hear a lot of effect.
FX A send needs to be set to postfade. This is default setting, which is recalled by resetting project and scene.