This is an advanced function.
The StudioOne.settings file holds your Device I/O information that is causing the issue. We need to remove it and reset it.
- Make sure you're out of Studio One and all other program windows are closed.
- Hold down your Windows Key and select the R button (Win + R) and type %appdata% and hit enter
- In the next window open up the PreSonus folder, then open the Studio One Folder and delete the StudioOne.settings file.
- Close the window.
- Launch Studio One 3 and you may be prompted to agree to the user agreement again, then go to your Start Page and Configure Audio device, and select your device again.
- You should be able to go into options now and make your changes.
- if this fails, contact support for assistance. (http://support.presonus.com)
This will reset the device I/O configuration that is store in your Studio One Configuration.
NOTE: Don't delete everything in the AppData / PreSonus / Studio One folder or you will need to re-authorize Studio One install.