Questions & Answers

Where is the "resizer" to make the piano roll larger?

0 votes
asked Aug 11, 2020 in Studio One 5 by judpratt (120 points) 1 flag
In Studio One 4, there was an easy to find resizer for the piano roll editor. I can't seem to find it in Studio One 5. Where'd it go?!

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Aug 13, 2020 by stanthompson2 (5,890 points)

I do not know which Studio one you have , prime, artist or pro but in the pro version 4.62 and 5.01, it is in the bottom right hand corner of the editor window. There are 2 small grey bars you can hover over with your mouse and a "Data Zoom" dialog will pop up. Then just click and drag upward. Note; this is only a vertical zoom for the piano roll or audio waveforms and the 2 bars turn orange indicating you have zoomed in on audio waveforms, not increased their gain or anything else