Hi Andyclare and Malagiefrancois,
I got this from PreSonus support and it worked for me:
Thank you for contacting PreSonus Technical Support.
Please try a System refresh but please backup any Keyboard shortcuts and presets that you use daily :
- Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
- Copy the contents of the folder over to a new folder on your desktop.
- Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder as well as the "Extensions" folder.
- Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
- Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, double-click one of your Sound Sets. They're typically located in Documents > Studio One > Sound Sets by default unless you've placed them in another location.
Thank you for your patience.
Hope this works for you as well!