- Windows 10 PRO 64-bit
- Studio One 4 Pro (184.108.40.206987)
- Ableton 10.1.9
- Universal Control (220.127.116.11558)
- Faderport 8 (Firmware: 3.42 / Build: 16732)
I have selected "MCU" and "Ableton" on the FP8.
Inside Ableton > Midi Link > I have selected:
- Control Surface: "Mackie Control"
- INPUT: "Presonus FP8"
- OUTPUT: "Presonus FP8"
I have narrowed my problem to:
- When I have INPUT set to "Presonus FP8" and OUTPUT set to "None"
= There is not a problem
- HOWEVER... when I have INPUT set to "Presonus FP8" and OUTPUT set to "Presonus FP8" (As it should be)
= Ableton freezes (I can only get it to unfreeze by powering off the FP8)
I have reset the FP8 to Factory Defaults a couple of times, and then re-updated the firmware, but still having the same problem.
Could someone, please, help.