Studio One says the the Keyboard shortcuts are Fully Customized. But it is not. It is still partially Customized.
1. We cannot change the Modifier Button and their activities (For example, I want to hold ALT and use my seondary tool whicle using arrow tool and use arrow tool when using other tool. But now it is fixed to CTRL and I cannot change it.) I want to do CTRL + Select to do a Non Continuous Multiple selection and not Shift + Select. I want to do an ALT + Click on a parameter to reset its value to default and not CTRL + Click. But currently it is not possible. It will be nice, if the keyboard shortcuts are FULLY Customizable.
2. I have a bunch of buttons on my Mouse. Including horizontal Scrolls, Mouse middle and some other buttons. I cannot map them to any activities. It will be nice if I can map them as well.
3. Studio One should group activities that are similar and follow selection. For example, removing a track, removing a plugin, deleting an event: They all are similar. They all follow selection. So, it will be nice, if we can use the same shortcut key for all of them.
4. Double click on a parameter to reset it to its default value.
5. We need Preference option, if checked, the Focus button or pin button will be on by default for all the plugins (VST or VSTi). People who don't want it will not check that option.